HDSF END MILL FEATURES :
t•机快速分裂o mount around Outside Diameter of in-line pipe.
• Parts and accessories interchangeable between various sizes.
• Cuts and bevels pipe of any wall thickness. Materials include and up to X80 carbon steel.
• Low friction adjustable bearing system provides maximum stability and extended machine life.
• Fully enclosed bearing and drive gear system for operational safety.
• Cutting Tool Speed: 0-250. (Ideal operating 11 g.p.m at 230 revolutions per minute).
• Cutting Tool Size: 3/4” Cobalt roughing end mill.
• Hydraulic Drive Requirements: 15 Gallons per Minute @ 2000 PSI minimum.
• Feed Method: Gear drive Hydraulic. Cutter plunge manual feed.
• Feed Rate: 0-2 Inches per minute. (Ideal feed rate 1-1/2 at 3 g.p.m).
• Finish: Milling N8 to N9. Beveling 250 to 125 (6.3 to 3.2).
• Packaging: Heavy duty storage case. (Wood container).